One thing they suck for though, is gaming, but we have something that will change all that: you can stream PC games to your smart TV. There are other ways you can stream PC games already. You could buy some Nvidia hardware and stream onto that, but that gets expensive. You could hook up a Steam Link (or another device, like a PC or laptop. 561 likes 3 talking about this. Screen Mirroring apps for iPhone, iPad and Mac. Stream your phone, tablet or laptop screen to your Smart TV! For instance, streaming media players easily plug into your TV to deliver movies, music, games and more via your home’s wireless network. If you’re considering a new TV, look for a smart TV, which has the streaming functionality built in. Smart Blu-ray players and various gaming consoles also let you access content via an internet connection. Miracast-compliant TV; Miracast-compliant Windows PC or Laptop; Both your Android TV and Windows 10 computer should be connected to a common WiFi network. Find Miracast Support on Windows 10. Press Win + R to open the Run window. Here, enter dxdiag and hit enter. Now, click on “Save All Information” and save the file on the desktop. First, right-click the Windows desktop and choose Display Settings. Scroll down to Display Resolution and set it to 3,840 by 2,160 (it should say 'Recommended' in parentheses next to it).
A lot of Windows 10 users enjoy watching movies or share meetings on their Windows PC. However, this activity will be more fun and exciting if you watch your favorite movie and stream your videos to a wider screen display like your LG TV. Good thing is that you can now start screen mirroring Windows 10 to LG Smart TV with the help of the following screen mirroring tools to cast your computer screen to your TV.
Top 3 Ways to Mirror Windows 10 to LG TV
Share Files With Lg Tv
LetsView is one of the latest and well-known screen mirroring tools available online. It offers a clear and stable mirroring process as long as the WiFi connection is strong. With this app, you can stream videos, watch movies, display photos, and other files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV. Get started to screen share Windows 10 to LG TV by following the simple steps below.
- On your web browser, get the application and install it on your Windows 10 and LG TV.
For Windows 10
For LG TV
- Launch the app and click the Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Just enter the PIN code displayed on the interface of the app on your LG TV to connect.
Note: Don’t forget to connect your Windows 10 computer and your LG TV to the same WiFi connection. Screen mirroring on lg stylo 5.
LG Smart Share
LG Smart Share is another top tier screen mirroring tool for you to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. This program allows you to cast and display files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV supported by Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, NFC, and many more. Furthermore, it is also applicable to other devices like tablets, smartphones, and cameras. To learn how to share your Windows 10 to LG TV, you can follow the guidance below.
- Download the application on your Windows 10 and launch it afterward.
- Choose your LG TV as your server.
- Then you will be able to watch movies, display photos, or play the music that you want to cast from your Windows 10 to your LG TV.
Lastly, to connect Windows 10 to LG Smart TV and mirror your computer screen to your TV, you can ApowerMirror. This tool is well-known worldwide as it became one of the top screen mirroring tools that offer a great mirroring capability. Also, additional features are included in this amazing tool aside from screen mirroring, such as screen recording, screenshot, and annotation for better displaying of presentation. Simply follow the steps below to mirror your Windows 10 to your LG TV.
- Download the application on your PC and LG TV separately.
- Launch the application and on your Windows 10, and click the PIN code from the options then input the code displayed on your LG TV.
- Your Window 10 will then be mirrored to your LG TV.
These are the top 3 screen mirroring tools that you can use to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. Each tool offers great screen mirroring capability as well as additional features for a better experience. If you want to mirror Windows 10 like a freeze, LetsView if for you; if you prefer the native tool, then Smart Share will be your best choice.
If you do not want to watch a movie sitting in front of your Mac, you can share your Mac screen to TV and enjoy the movie on a larger screen. Also, this can help you display a presentation or any files from your Mac to your TV if you are discussing a topic in a large audience. Luckily, there are top screen mirroring tools that can help you screen share Mac to LG TV. Check out these tools below.
Top 3 Tools to Mirror Mac to LG TV
LG Smart Share
To connect Mac to TV, you can rely on the built-in screen mirroring feature of the LG TV – Smart Share. This feature allows you to mirror your phone, tablet, and PC, and Mac to LG TV including the audio-visual capability of the devices. With this, streaming videos and watching movies are highly enjoyable as these movies and being casted on a wider screen. Just follow the simple and easy steps below to mirror Mac to TV.
- Using your TV remote to navigate to the Smart Share feature of your TV.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon located on the right side of the Menu bar. Select your LG TV then choose the name of your Mac to connect.
- Your Mac is now mirrored to your LG TV.
Next, we have LetsView. This amazing screen mirroring tool can help you cast your Mac’s screen to your LG TV in no time. It is useful for entertainment, app presentations, meetings, livestream, and also teaching because of its high-quality screen mirroring display. To learn how to use this tool to cast and stream Mac to LG TV, simply follow the steps below.
How To View Your Windows 10 Laptop On A LG TV Wirelessly
- Go to the official website of LetsView and download the application on your Mac. Also, install LetsView for TV on your LG TV. You can also click the button below to get the tool.
- On your Mac, launch the app and click Computer Screen Mirroring.
- Input the PIN code displayed on your TV to connect your Mac to your LG TV.
How To Display Computer Screen On LG Smart TV With HDMI
Conectar PC Windows 10 Com TV LG -ScreenShare Miracast ..
ApowerMirror is also a great tool for screen mirroring Mac to LG TV. This top screen mirroring tool allows you to connect your Mac to your LG TV smoothly with a high definition resolution. You can stream videos, browse photos, display files, and many more with this tool. Check out the steps below to learn how to mirror Mac to LG TV.
- Get the app and have it installed on your Mac and LG TV. Run the app once installed.
- Go to your Mac and click TV option on the application’s interface.
- Enter the PIN code and click the Start mirroring button.
- Then your Mac will be connected and mirrored to your TV immediately.
These are the best screen mirroring tools for you to cast Mac to LG Smart TV. All listed tools are helpful and feasible when it comes to using your LG TV as an external screen for your Mac. Moreover, these methods and tools are safe, easy, and free to use. Just choose the one that fits your needs best.