/PowerMyMac /How to Uninstall Razer Synapse on Mac Completely
Have you ever wonder an effective way to uninstall Razer Synapse Maccompletely? without leftover folders? Some users might find that Razer Synapse can't be uninstalled due to numerous problems which lead to imperfect installation and cause many other problems.
GitHub - 1kc/razer-macos: Color effects manager for Razer devices on MacOS Catalina (10.15) and Big Sur (11.0). Made by the community, based on openrazer. With Razer practically dropping Mac support with Synapse 3, I've made a new app that allows us to use color effects on macOS Catalina. All Razer keyboards should be supported, with other devices being added in the future. Handy and private Razer Synapse 3 is the newest edition of the software known for personalizing Razer hardware from Chroma lighting to assigning macros. As a company, Razer is big on gaming tools.
So, it is so important to totally uninstall Razer Synapse and remove all of its files on your Mac. In this way, you can save more space on your Mac. Luckily, we have another way you can use to free up your space on Mac. If you are interested in, just check it out here.
- Not hot swappable when logged into macOS Catalina/Mojave. A bit annoying but not deal breaker. Thunderbolt display - won't work. Hardware tied to NVIDIA driver so it just will not work. Thunderbolt to external GPU - Not tested yet, but intend to borrow friends Razer Core to test maybe next week.
- Eventually I settled on a Mid-2019 Razer Blade Advanced 15 with an RTX 2070 Max-Q. I need macOS to do most of my development and Windows for gaming, yet the Advanced model only has one M.2 NVMe slot.
How to Uninstall Razer Synapse on Mac?
- Application Support: Finder → Go → Go to Folder → type /Library/Application Support/Razer/ → select the Razer folder then right-click → Move to Trash.
- Cache: Caches (subfolder in the Library) → com.razerzone.RzUpdater & fsCachedData folders → right-click Move to Trash.
- Launch Agents: subfolder → select and delete the 'com.razer.rzupdater.plist' and 'com.razerzone.rzdeviceengine.plist' files →empty the Trash.
Article GuidePart 1. Is Razer Synapse Necessary?Part 2. How Do I Completely Remove Razer Synapse from Mac?Part 3. How to Delete Razer Synapse on Mac Manually?Part 4. How to Uninstall Razer Synapse Mac with Its Own Uninstaller?Part 5. Conclusion
Part 1. Is Razer Synapse Necessary?
Is Razer Synapse necessary? This depends on your personal request. But quite many people want to uninstall Razer Synapse Mac due to the reasons below:
- The software could not be found in Programs and Features.
- Limited access to uninstall the software.
- An error popped up. The software was not completely uninstalled.
- The uninstallation got disturbed by another app
- There are still remains even after the uninstallation.
- After all of the above problems occurred, this question arises, 'How to completely uninstall Razer Synapse on my Mac?'. The answer is simple, below are the methods to easily uninstall the software on your mac.
Part 2. How Do I Completely Remove Razer Synapse from Mac?
For Mac users, there is no doubt that most of the users might found it easy to uninstall software compared to Windows system. But what about those Mac beginners to manually uninstall the software to clean out all the files? It would take days! Why not try an easier, faster and simpler way to do it?
Here, iMyMac PowerMyMac, a professional third-party uninstaller is recommended for you to accomplish the uninstallation process without headache, only with some simple steps to resolve troubles. And by the way, iMyMac PowerMyMac is a simple-lite but powerful uninstaller utility that helps you clean all the unwanted files until the root!
After installing iMyMac PowerMyMac on your Mac, kindly follow the steps below on how to uninstall Razer Synapse Mac with this tool:
1. Open the PowerMyMac App on Your Mac
Open the PowerMyMac app on your Mac then you can have a check on your Mac's system status. You’ll also see a variety of functions on the interface.
2. Select the Uninstaller.
3. Click Scan.
This will let you scan the applications on Mac. A status update will move on the right to show you the progress of your scan. If you’re not satisfied with the scan, quickly click re-scan to scan the apps again. After scanning, you’ll find all your apps/software in the left column.
4. Select Razer Synapse in the List of Applications
Diffraction meaning in telugu language. You can also search the app’s name using the search bar on the top-center of the page. When you click the Razer Synapse, all associated files and folders will appear in the right column.
5. Choose the Files You Want to Remove
If you wish to remove all the Razer Synapse files, choose Select All. You can also arrange the files by clicking the Sort By button.
6. Remove Razer Synapse
Verify if you’ve selected all associated files. Then, click the Clean button at the bottom of the page. Wait for the cleaning time to finish.
That’s it! You’re done removing Razer Synapse. After this, you can install new drivers or update your Mac OS
Part 3. How to Delete Razer Synapse on Mac Manually?
In order to manually uninstall Razer Synapse Mac, please follow the guide bellow:
Razer Synapse 3.0 Mac
Open Finder → Razer Synapse.app → Move to Trash → Empty the Trash.
Please note that there are still a remaining of additional files in some subfolders. You should check for its remains in:
1. Application Support.
Finder → Go → Go to Folder → type /Library/Application Support/Razer/ → select the Razer folder → right click on it and click on Move to Trash.
Caches (subfolder in the Library) → com.razerzone.RzUpdater & fsCachedData folders → right click Move to Trash.
3. Launch Agents.
subfolder → select and delete the following files from:
Empty the Trash bin to remove the Razer Synapse app completely.
Part 4. How to Uninstall Razer Synapse Mac with Its Own Uninstaller?
Below are guides on how to uninstall Razer Synapse Mac using its uninstaller:
- Finder → Applications → Utilities → Uninstall Razer Synapse.app.
When the Razer Synapse Uninstaller window appear, click on the Uninstall button to remove the app.
There will be leftover files even after using the uninstaller, so, need to repeat the step above manually.
Upon completion, you also need to do the guide below:
- Applications → Utilities → choose Uninstall Razer Synapse.app → Trash
Tip: If you want to uninstall Razer Synapse in Windows, just follow this guide.
Part 5. Conclusion
Which method you think suits you the best? of course using iMyMac PowerMyMac Uninstaller is the best! Not only it brings you convenience, but also you can save time and effort to uninstall Razer Synapse Mac. Just a slight information that iMyMac PowerMyMac Uninstaller supoports thousands of uninstallation and is a world leading uninstaller app！
ExcellentThanks for your rating.
Rating: 4.7 / 5 (based on 100 ratings)
People Also Read:
A powerful all-in-one App for Mac
Razer Synapse Mac Os Catalina Update
Synapse X For Mac Os
Clean up and speed up your Mac with ease