Apr 04, 2019 There is no way to send a DSD data stream unmodified in Plex. SleeStack1 April 8, 2019, 12:57pm #9 That’s fair enough to expect DSD conversion, but it would be nice to have a choice on the client side as to what conversion is being performed. 48Khz seems ‘wrong’ for a native DSD source. At minimum, an 88.2 option seems more appropriate. DSD audio files must have the.dsf file extension. Any plans to support compressed DSD (Wavpack style) in the near future? Sotsxigmailcom February 19, 2019, 10:46am.
Unmatched Quality: The sonicTransporter i5 is milled out of a solid block of billet aluminum. The entire case is the heat-sink for the processor. The makes the sonicTransporter fanless and noiseless!
With a simple to use web-based interface (no separate keyboard, mouse, or monitor required), the sonicTransporter i5 will have you playing music across your network quickly and easily. Lg tv iphone mirror.
Dff file extension (Direct Stream Digital Interchange File Format (DSDIFF)) is a data format used to store audio data and was developed by Sony and Philips and used for its Super Audio CD (SACD) technology. The.dsf file stores audio data with ID3v2.2 (or higher version) tags. I have decided and recommend anyone that agrees to stop buying MP3 music from Amazon and use Windows media player to rip CDs and Plex to play through a Roku or a similar device until Amazon can get their act together and offer a quality product that reflects the original.
The sonicTransporter i5 runs Roon Server, HQPlayer (embedded), Squeezebox Server, Plex Media Server and MinimServer (DLNA server). Attach a USB drive full of music or a NAS and your music will be available to virtually any network player. Add up to 4TB SSD internal storage when ordering.
With an i5 processor and SSD (for your music database), the sonicTransporter i5 is perfect for lightning fast access to your music. Attach a Sonore Rendu series player to your USB DAC to have a complete digital transport solution.
Multi-room streaming with Roon up to 16 simultaneous zones
The sonicTransporter i5 also works great with Sonos network speakers. Listen to your local music or iTunes music files on Sonos speakers at any time without ever turning on your home computer.
The sonicTransporter i5 is an exceptional Plex Media Server allowing users access to audio, video, and image content. Solve your media chaos with Plex.
Roon Server is preinstalled but you need to purchase a license from Roon Labs or take advantage of a free trial. The sonicTransporter i5 exceeds Roon Labs hardware specifications.
If you want a simple all in one solution we also have the option of an internal SSD drive. See options above.
Music collection size
The sonicTransporter i5 is designed for a music library of 1 – 450K tracks. This includes Red Book audio, DSD, and Hi-Rez. If your music library is larger then 450K tracks we recommend a custom solution. Contact us for your music storage needs.
60 day Roon Trial
This product ships with a 60 day Roon free trial.
This product includes:
- 12v 5A power supply (120v – 220v) and EU or US power cord. Depends on shipping country.
- 1m LAN cable
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- USB: 2 x USB 3.0 ports and 2 x USB 2.0 ports only one can be used for a USB drive
- Power: 12VDC input
- Network Protocols: Roon (RAAT), DLNA, Samba (Sonos® and others), Squeezebox®, Plex Server
- 0dB (Noiseless)
- Web user interface for configuration from a web browser or table
- 1.4 in Height x 7.7 in Width x 7.7 in Depth
- 2.4 lbs
- 0° C to 40° C
- 64GB SSD for server database (Roon Server, Squeezebox, DLNA) no local music storage.
- Optional internal storage for music library
- Compatible with any USB attached hard drive
- Compatible with almost any NAS (Synology, QNAP, Western Digital, Buffalo, and more)
- 9 Watts
Power adapter requirements (if you want to provide your own):
- 12VDC at 4 amps
- 5.5mm OD x 2.5mm ID DC adapter jack (center positive)
Roon Customers : Get a faster / better Roon Music Server (compared to the Nucleus) at a much more affordable price… !
Plex Dsd Login
- 30 days to return any of our products, No Questions Asked…
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor
- Lifetime free technical support