PHP is a powerful backend language used in more than 80% of the global web applications. The simplicity of PHP makes it one of the top programming languages, as it uses an easy to understand programming structure and developer-friendly web functionalities. To make it a complete, end-to-end logging infrastructure for your PHP web application, I highly recommend using monolog as well to cover more back-end-related debugging purposes. Tie it all together by using an application performance monitoring tool such as Retrace to track your application performance, search through all your logs easily,. How to use rollbar-php with Monolog. Suggested Edits are limited on API Reference Pages. You can only suggest edits to Markdown body content, but not to the API spec. We’re currently having some issues with our infrastructure. Please check back soon to see if this has been resolved. Monolog 2.x works with PHP 7.2 or above, use Monolog ^1.0 for PHP 5.3+ support. Submitting bugs and feature requests. Bugs and feature request are tracked on GitHub. Framework Integrations. Frameworks and libraries using PSR-3 can be used very easily with Monolog since it implements the interface. Symfony comes out of the box with Monolog.
Define Your Dependencies
Put a file named composer.json at the root of your project, containing your project dependencies:
For more information about packages versions usage, see the composer documentation.
Install Composer In Your Project
Run this in your command line:
Or download composer.phar into your project root.
See the Composer documentation for complete installation instructions on various platforms.
Execute this in your project root.
If your packages specify autoloading information, you can autoload all the dependencies by adding this to your code:
Browse the packages we have to find more great libraries you can use in your project.
Define Your Package
Airplay iphone tv lg. Put a file named composer.json at the root of your package's repository, containing this information:
This is the strictly minimal information you have to give.
For more details about package naming and the fields you can use to document your package better, see the about page.
Commit The File
composer.json to your git or other VCS repository and commit it.
Login or register on this site, then hit the submit button in the menu.
Once you entered your public repository URL in there, your package will be automatically crawled periodically. You just have to make sure you keep the composer.json file up to date.
Sharing Private Code
Use Private Packagist if you want to share private code as a Composer package with colleagues or customers without publishing it for everyone on Packagist.org. Private Packagist allows you to manage your own private Composer repository with per-user authentication, team management and integration in version control systems.
This plugin directly connects WordPress and Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Dynamics CRM, creating powerful portal solutions for your business.
- Support for Dynamics 365 Online, Dynamics 365 On-Premises, and Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, and 2016.
- Design forms in the Dynamics 365 / CRM and insert them on your site with a form shortcode.
- Write data from the forms directly to Dynamics 365 / CRM.
- Collect leads, contact requests, support queries and much more without any coding.
- Display records using Dynamics 365 / CRM views with a shortcode. Give your customers direct access to product catalogs, event lists, knowledge base articles.
- Bind WordPress posts and pages to Dynamics 365 / CRM records. Build a customized record view in WordPress like product information sheets
- Support for entity images and attached images with dynamic resizing and caching.
- Extensible through WordPress actions and filters.
Minimum PHP version
This plugin requires at least PHP 5.4. Versions 5.6 or 7.x are expected to have full compatibility.
For this plugin to work, access to a working instance of Dynamics 365 Online, or Dynamics 365 / CRM On-Premises with IFD (Internet Facing Deployment) is required. Without an instance of Dynamics 365 / CRM the plugin is absolutely useless. Please, do not raise issues related to that fact. If you are curious to try, you can always sign up for a free trial of Dynamics 365.
Plugin documentation is available at docs.alexacrm.com/wpcrm/.
Development of this plugin takes place at the GitHub repository. Please address all questions and issues there.
Installing Dynamics 365 Integration is just like any other WordPress plugin:
- Inside of your WordPress dashboard navigate to your WordPress Plugins page
- In the search field enter Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365, then click Search Plugins, or press Enter.
- Select Dynamics 365 Integration and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click Activate.
- Navigate to Admin > Dynamics CRM page to enter your Dynamics 365 / CRM connection details.