As we all know, iPhone is one of the hottest and famous smart phones that we have these days. But in spite of its cool attributes, its screen is still not that big to share some of its content with your family or friends. Fortunately, if you have a smart TV just like LG TV then you can still do some tricks to mirror iPhone to LG smart TV for a bigger screen. There are different ways that you can find online, but some of them are hoax and are just all part of false advertisement. To properly project your iPhone screen on smart TV, then here are the best methods for you to use to avoid any inconvenience. You can get through these ways as we go along with this post.
How to Connect iPhone to TV with USB. A simple way to connect your iPhone to TV is to use Apple’s Digital AV Adapter and HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable. Batch rename windows. This method is available for all types of TV, including Sanyo TV, LG TV, Samsung TV, Element TV, Panasonic TV, Sony TV, Vizio TV, etc. Mirror For Lg Tv Iphone Free. April 28, 2020; By admin Filed Under Mirror; No Comments How to mirror iphone lg tv airbeamtv launches app that allows your and ipad or on a smart my screen for free quora connect an with cast ipa ed ios. IPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Go to Settings Wi-Fi. Also, make sure that Bluetooth is turned on. Apple TV: Go to Settings Network. If your Apple TV uses Ethernet, check that the cable is plugged into the router that you use for Wi-Fi. Mac: Click in the menu bar. HomePod:. HomePod uses the same Wi-Fi network as the iOS device it was set up with.
By using a screen sharing platform, you can make your phone screen 30x bigger. ApowerMirror is one of the apps that has the most reliable features when it comes to mirroring. The tool has a 1080p video quality and smooth transition. Not only it can mirror, but it can also screen record screen activities, screen cap for importance scenes, and mark the screen using the paintbrush. That is why it is one of the most recommended methods to mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV. Discover more about the tool by reading the following.
- Download and install ApowerMirror
- Connect your iPhone and TV on the same Wi-Fi server.
- Launch the app on both devices.
- On your TV, eyes on the QR code.
- Meanwhile, on your phone, tap the “scanner” icon located at the upper right-hand side of the main interface.
- Now align your camera on your TV where the QR code is located. Once the QR code is scanned, the mirroring will begin.
On the other hand, if you are about to share your iPhone’s screen on your PC, then the finest way to do it is to utilize an outstanding application called LetsView. This application is perfectly designed to fit on any iOS devices that you have. Aside from mirroring iOS devices to PC, this tool can also do screen recording and screen capturing, which can be useful in sharing certain content on your social media page. To know more about this program, you can get access to the app by hitting the button below.
- Connect your phone and your TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your TV, get the pin.
- Now, click the first icon located at the upper right side of the interface.
- Enter the pin and tap on “start mirroring” to begin the mirroring on your TV.
Using Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Since LG Smart TV does not have the built-in AirPlay function, there is no immediate way to project iPhone’s screen directly. However, you can still connect iPhone to LG Smart TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter. There’s no need for any special procedures to make this Adapter work. Simply connect the AV Adtapter into your iPhone and then connect a HDMI cable which will then be connected into your LG Smart TV. Now move your TV input into HDMI and your iPhone contents will be mirrored instantly. Good thing about this method is that it provides a stable connection with or without an internet connection.
- It provides a stable connection.
- It’s easy to use even for those not so techie users.
- You need to avail this AV Adapter for around $49 dollars.
- An additional HDMI cable is needed.
The next way that you can use to project your iPhone’s content into a larger LG Smart TV screen is by using an app called AirBeamTV. Unlike the first method, this way does not require any wire and adapter and all you need is the app. By using this app, you can start streaming your photos, music, and videos without any lags. Plus, this program also allows simultaneous gameplay streaming without affecting or slowing the actual game. To start screen mirroring iPhone to LG TV, just activate your screen recorder on your iPhone and tap “Mirror LG TV”, wait for the connection to proceed and your iOS screen will be shown right away.
- No additional cable and adapter needed.
- Cheaper than getting an adapter or an Apple TV.
- Good quality in screen mirroring as long as you are in the covered perimeter.
- Some programs that are covered by DRM or Digital Rights Management are not supported; instead, a black screen will be projected.
- There is an issue with casting audio.
Those are the easiest yet effective ways on how to mirror iPhone to LG TV. If you are fond of wires, then using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter would be a perfect fit for you. While if you are annoyed with dangling cables flying around, then go for AirBeamTV.
Screen mirroring brings mobile entertainment to a whole new level. Better resolution on a bigger screen is the way to go. However, there are also restrictions. Sometimes, there are compatibility issues because of different operating systems. Hence, you need a third-party app to solve this issue and help your cast iPhone to your TV. Here we will show you how to mirror iPhone to LG TV to demonstrate how third-party apps can be helpful.
How to mirror iPhone to LG TV
How To Mirror From Iphone To Lg Smart Tv
If you are looking for an instant way to mirror your iPhone to TV, then this app is for you. LetsView is a mirroring app that allows you to screen share iPhone to LG TV wirelessly. It’s user-friendly interface makes it perfect for first-time users. What’s more fascinating is that it is free! You can use it in various ways like for live streaming or entertainment. Moreover, by using the QR or PIN code method, you’ll be able to connect your devices. To explore and be amazed by its features, try following the steps below.
- Download the LetsView app on your iPhone and install it on your LG TV from the Google Play store for TV.
- Check and make sure that both devices are connected under the same WiFi network.
- After that, run the application on your iPhone and TV.
- To cast iPhone to LG TV, go to your iPhone’s Control Center. Then, tap Screen Mirroring. Select the TV’s name once it has been detected. Your iPhone will then be mirrored to your TV thereafter.
ApowerMirror is another widely used tool compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Using ApowerMirror, you can not only mirror your phone’s screen but also record it if you want to. You may follow the steps below to learn how to mirror iPhone to LG TV.
- Connect your iPhone and TV to the same WiFi network. Then, download ApowerMirror on both devices.
- Proceed by launching the app. On your iPhone screen, click the blue “M” button and wait for it to detect your TV.
- This time, open your iPhone’s Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring button. Then, tap the name of your TV. The mirroring will proceed afterward.
If you are looking for a tool to connect iPhone to LG TV and allows you to mirror your iPhone or iPad to your LG TV, you should consider using the tools above. You’ll be mirroring and enjoying a bigger screen in no time. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the devices you are using as they are compatible with almost all existing platforms.