Apart from that, LG Smart Share is a pretty basic free media server which does not support screen mirroring, unfortunately. LG Smart Share 2.3.1502.401 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from media servers without restrictions. Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in. Open a Chromecast-enabled app. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps. As long as you use a smart TV, this should work. How To Cast Android Phone Screen To HiSense Smart TV. Both the smart TV and the Android phone needs to be connected to same Wi-Fi network. This is very important. While the TV is turned on, press the INPUT button on the TV remote to display sources option. Alternatively, press the.
Huawei continuously produces good-quality smartphones that are used by mobile users over the years. In 2018, they unveiled the newest flagship for their P-Series which they named P20. The company guaranteed that this model will provide a new experience for users especially the camera. If you’re one of the few who bought this phone, maybe you want to display the phone on a bigger screen. So, here are the applications that you can use to mirror Huawei P20 to PC.
How to Mirror Huawei P20 to PC
The first application to cast the phone screen to PC is ApowerMirror. This screen mirroring application is designed for both Android and iOS. Its Android version supports various mobile devices like Samsung, HTC, LG, and, of course, Huawei. With this, you can stream videos, music, pictures, and documents from your mobile to Windows/Mac PC. Moreover, it has a control mode from PC which makes it easier to manage the device with a mouse and keyboard. The latest update of the app adds a new game keyboard function which enables you to control your gameplay via keyboard. There is a capturing tool included within the software that can help you take screenshot or record screen activities. Without further ado, read the steps to mirror Huawei P20 to the computer.
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your computer. Launch the program once installation is done.
- On your Huawei, proceed to the Google Play Store and search for its mobile version. Install the application and run it.
- Connect your device with a USB cable and allow USB debugging on your phone. Hit “Start Now” and wait until the app mirrors your screen. Note: You may also connect wirelessly by tapping the M blue button on the mobile version of the tool.
Another app that allows you to mirror Huawei P20 to PC is LetsView. Basically, this is a free screen-sharing app that works on different platforms. The reflector function makes it possible for Android devices to display their screen to their computer. Furthermore, it enables one to take screenshots and view their phone on a full-screen mode. To reflect Huawei P20 to PC, check the step-by-step process below.
- First, you need to visit the LetsView official website. Connect your phone and PC to the same network.
- On your Huawei, download LetsView from the Google Play Store.
- Once the app has been installed, run the program and tap the name of your PC.
- Then your Huawei phone screen will be mirrored.
MirrorGo Android Recorder
Another app that might come in handy is MirrorGo Android Recorder. It is also a desktop software which your mobile screen to a bigger monitor like a computer. Similar to ApowerMirror, this is compatible with Android or iOS devices and Windows/Mac PC. Aside from its mirroring capacity, MirrorGo Android Recorder takes pride in its recording tool which captures screen performance in HD mode. Furthermore, it can to move data from computer to mobile phone. Follow the guide below to share Huawei P20 with PC.
- Download and install MirrorGo Android Recorder on your PC and Android.
- Once installation is done, run the program and connect your device with a USB cable if it’s your first time to use the app. After this, you can connect via WiFi connection and make sure that USB debugging is turned on.
- At this point, hit the “Allow” button to start the mirroring process.
Vysor is another tool you can use. This is a Chrome extension that works as a mirroring app on Windows/Mac PC. With the help of this, you’ll be able to control your Android using your computer. Like the first two tools mentioned, it can take screenshots. However, you have to pay for the Pro version to record the screen. Also, there is a problem with its resolution while you’re on the free mode. Here are the instructions to mirror Huawei to PC:
- Install the Vysor extension on your Chrome browser and download the mobile app.
- Next, turn on USB debugging on your phone and connect it to PC with a USB cable.
- When your computer detects your device, a pop-up window will appear. Simply click on “View” to display your screen.
These tools can help you screen mirror Huawei to PC. You may choose between these apps according to your preference.
Huawei is rocking the whole world as it faces controversy over Google services. In spite of this, Huawei stands firm as it reassures it will maintain quality services as Google provides by launching new software. Similarly, it can compete with Play Services as it continues to provide access to the best features and thousands of apps. That includes apps that are popular these days like screen recorders, streaming apps, and most especially Android mirroring apps. It is one of the most in-demand applications for entertainment and professional purposes. In this article, we will review ways on how to use screen mirroring apps for Huawei.
Top 3 Screen Mirroring Apps for Huawei
Huawei Screen Share Lg Tv Mac
The first and easiest way is by using LetsView. It is a newly developed streaming app for Huawei. This tool is very competitive. Although it is new, the features it offers are reasonable. Where ApowerMirror has two ways to connect, LetsView has three. You can connect via Wi-Fi auto-detect, QR code scanner, and Pin. In case any of these don’t work, you can use another method to connect. Similarly, this tool has the whiteboard feature which allows you to write on the screen while you are recording. There are more features included in the tool, and you can check out the details below if you want to learn more.
- The interface is very easy to use.
- It does not have a complicated process when connecting.
- The tool has a paintbrush that allows you to write on the screen.
- Screen resolution is high in quality.
Cons. Php programming tutorial.
- It does not support USB connection
- The TV is not supported yet
How To Screen Mirror Huawei To Lg Tv
The next option on the list Reflector 3. This tool has defied the norm of a normal screen mirroring app. The tool is quite popular these days because of its smart interface and features. The smoothness and the usability of the interface is noticeably amazing. The screen synchronizes perfectly with your PC’s display status. This streaming app for Huawei can be used for tutorials, entertainment, or for professional use. , if you have decided to use the tool, check out how to do so.
- The screen resolution is HD
- The responsiveness is 100% smooth
- It is available on Android/Apple devices
- It is compatible with PC’s
- It does not support mirror to TV
Huawei Built-in feature
Lastly, the easiest way is by using the built-in feature from Huawei devices. These days Huawei incorporated a mirroring feature from the notification bar of the phone. It is a privilege for users of Huawei Android 9.0 Pie firmware. You won’t have to download a third-party application to mirror your phone to your phone or to your TV. As long as both your phone and TV/ PC are connected under the same network, you will be able to use it. However, this reflector app for Huawei has certain advantages and disadvantages. Please see below.
- It is built-in, no download needed.
- The feature is easy to access
- Video graphics and resolution is 720p.
- It is not available for firmware below 9.0
- Unlike others, you can only connect via Wi-Fi.
- Sometimes it is laggy
If you check the details of each tool, you will see how reliable they are. Although right fitting to your needs is necessary. If you need it for academics, use ApowerMirror or LetsView. On the other hand, if you need it for entertainment, go for the built-in feature. Here are some mirror app for Androidon PC click the hyperlink.