Oct 07, 2020 Cast the current browser tab: This is the default option, so just skip to the next step. Cast your entire screen: Click the down-arrow next to 'Cast to' and select Cast desktop. Cast a music or video file: Click the down-arrow next to 'Cast to,' select Cast file, and then choose the file you want to cast. LG Smart Share is another top tier screen mirroring tool for you to cast Windows 10 to LG TV. This program allows you to cast and display files from your Windows 10 to your LG TV supported by Wi-Fi Direct, Miracast, DLNA, NFC, and many more. Furthermore, it is also applicable to other devices like tablets, smartphones, and cameras.
Enjoy streaming your favorite shows through Roku TV, a streaming device that allows you to watch media content across the internet. Aside from media files like movies and videos, you may also want to stream other files from your PC to your Roku TV. However, it may be difficult for you to find a feasible way to do it. To show you how to do it, we listed some workable ways and tools to cast PC to Roku below.
How to Cast PC to Roku
Roku screen mirroring
Roku TV has a screen mirroring feature that is based on Miracast standards. With this feature, you can stream games, watch movies, play music, or access your favorite apps from your PC and have a different visual experience with a more enhanced and high-quality display. To learn how to mirror PC to Roku TV, here are the steps to follow.
Enable screen mirroring on your TV
Before connecting your PC to TV, you must check if the screen mirroring feature is enabled on your TV.
- First, click “Settings” on your Roku home screen.
- After that, tap the “System” option. Then, select “Screen Mirroring”.
- From there, choose from the options for the screen mirroring mode.
Note: Click “Prompt” if you want to get notified whenever you want to mirror computer to Roku. Otherwise, select the “Always allow” mode. The latter is “Never Allow” which means disabling any connection from other devices.
Connect PC to Roku
Once the mirroring feature is enabled, proceed by connecting your PC to Roku.
- On the lower right side of your computer, click the notification icon that looks like a speech bubble.
- Once the notification window appears, click the “Connect” button.
- After that, you will see a list of available mirroring devices. Mirror computer to Roku by clicking the name of your Roku device from the list.
Extra tip – Cast PC to TV using ApowerMirror
If you find it difficult to setup the Roku TV, here is an alternative way for you. Using a third-party mirroring app called ApowerMirror, you’ll be able to mirror your PC to TV for free and without any hassle. This tool is also capable of recording your screen as it has a built-in screen recorder. Explore and experience its other professional features by relying on the following steps.
- Download the ApowerMirror app on your TV and PC.
- Then, connect both devices to the same WiFi network. After that, launch the app on both devices.
- On your computer, go to the “TV” option on the app’s main interface.
- This time, find the PIN code on your TV screen and type it in the PIN code box on your computer.
- The mirroring will proceed once you click the “Start Mirroring” button.
Follow the given steps above to cast computer to Roku. You may also use ApowerMirror in case you find it difficult to connect your PC to TV or if you do not have a Roku TV itself. Nonetheless, both ways are made to help you mirror your devices and provide the convenience you are looking for.
Do you want to enjoy your favorite movies with your family and friends on a bigger screen? The best way to do that is by mirroring. Similar to casting, mirroring just means reflecting your phone/PC to TV. But actually, mirroring and casting are different. Casting is more limited than mirroring. But some consider that to mirror PC to TV is not such an easy task. When in fact it is not as difficult as you think. It only takes a few clicks, and it is just about choosing the right tool to use. In this article, you will learn three simple ways to mirror your PC to your TV.
How to Mirror PC to TV
The first one is by using an HDMI cable. Connecting your PC via an HDMI cable is the most natural path you can take. However, this path will only be applicable for TVs that support HDMI ports of course. If your TV does not support any HDMI cable, you can try one of the other methods we will introduce below. To learn how to screen mirror PC to TV with an HDMI cable, proceed to the instructions below.
- Connect your PC and TV using the HDMI cable.
- Now get your TV remote and set your TV source to HDMI
- Wait until the PC is recognized and immediately start mirroring your monitor contents to your TV.This is the simplest way to mirror. However, the cable is a little bit pricey.
Cast From Computer To Lg Tv
This is the simplest way to mirror however the cable is a little pricey.
If you do not have an HDMI cable available, you can connect wirelessly. ApowerMirror is an app that can mirror almost all devices through Wi-Fi. More than that, it can also screenshot, annotate, and screen record while mirroring. Furthermore, the quality of the video is not a joke. It can display your computer’s contents with crystal clear quality. So in order to cast PC to TV using ApowerMirror, keep reading.
- First, download and install the app on your PC and TV.
Download on your computer here!
Download on your TV here!
- Connect your PC and TV under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, launch the app on both devices. On your TV, you will see “PIN” as one of the options. In this section, a pin is automatically seen.
- Finally, on your PC, click the “TV” tab and enter the code shown on your TV and the mirroring will begin.
Did you know?
This application is a mirroring app for all platforms. It not limited to mirror PC to TV but it can also mirror iPhone TV to PC/TV, mirror Android to Android, mirror PC to PC. On top of that, you can connect using a USB cable to control your phone to your PC if you are playing games.
Cast Pc Desktop To Lg Tv
If getting an HDMI cable or downloading a paid app does not suit you, why not try LetsView. It is a screen sharing desktop software that display PC on TV using both methods mentioned. Above all else, it is for free that you won’t have to register an account to use it. Featured offered by the tool is almost similar to ApowerMirror with the exemption of the control feature. Also, the tool can directly mirror PC to PC. Meanwhile, connecting using this tool is very easy. Here is a guide you can refer to. Fastcgi_pass_header.
- The first step is downloading and installing the app on your TV and computer.
- Next, connect your TV and your PC under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Now on your PC, locate the “pin filed” by clicking the “Computer Screen Mirroring” icon located at the upper center of the main interface of the tool.
- Now look for the “Pin” on your TV and type it on your PC.
- Finally, tap “Start”.
How To Cast Computer To Lg Tv
Yes, Smart TV Brings You To Use The Screen Mirroring Without The Internet Connection. However, The Following Needs To Be Done 1.Switch On The Tet..
All options laid out for you have been tried and tested. The credibility of each step is guaranteed to work when trying to mirror PC to TV. The choice is for you to make. If you found this article helpful don’t forget to leave us a comment below.